What will I learn?
- Physics and physiology relating to diving with gas mixes containing more than 40% oxygen
- Decompression dive planning, gas planning, limitations of oxygen rich mixes
- Skills, techniques and procedures neccessary for safe and successful stage decompression
- Equipment considerations, cylinder labeling, analysing Nitrox mixtures, gas blending procedures, and oxygen service ratings for gases richer than 40% oxygen
What's in it for me?
- The diving activities approximate those of training
- The areas of activities approximate those of training
- Environmental conditions approximate those of training
You will also be eligible to enroll in the TDI Decompression Procedures, TDI Semi-closed Rebreather courses and TDI Closed Circuit rebreather courses.
- 18 years of age or 15 years of age with parental consent1
- TDI Nitrox Diver or equivalent certification from other agencies2
- Proof of at least 25 logged dives3
1 Minimum 18 years of age, if taken in conjunction with TDI Decompression Procedures
2 Agencies, such as SDI, SSI and PADI, are members of the World Recreational Scuba Training Council (WRSTC), and many of their courses are recognised as equivalents. Not sure if your current certification from another agency counts? Ask us here!
3 For the best possible learning experience, we recommend having at least 100 logged dives, with 25 dives deeper than 21m before embarking on technical diver training
- Satisfactorily complete the TDI Advanced Nitrox course and written examination
- Complete all open water requirements safely and efficiently
- Demonstrate mature, sound judgment concerning dive planning and execution
|Course Preparation||Classroom theory session in Singapore|
|Course Material||TDI Advanced Nitrox Diver Manual|
|Equipment||Backmount Double 11.1L Cylinders (DIN valves)
11.1L Deco Cylinder filled with EAN 50 (DIN valve)
|Course Trip (2D2N Liveaboard, Anambas / Igara Wreck)||2 days full board liveaboard trip1
2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
Up to 6 dives2, certification and weather permitting
1 Includes one-way ferry transfer to Nongsa, Batam for boarding. Disembarkation at Punggol Marina, Singapore
Price includes all necessary course material, instructor and certification fees.
Price excludes port fees (SGD 40), payable to the liveaboard operator.
Break the limits. Become a technical diver today.