What will I learn?
- Decompression dive planning, gas planning, choice of decompression gases
- Benefits and limitations of technology and equipment underwater
- Stress analysis and mitigation
- Emergency and contingency planning (equipment failure, omitted decompression, etc.)
- Execution of a decompression dive (following a planned schedule, gas switching, etc.)
- Team skills (awareness and communication)
- Personal diving skills and techniques (buoyancy, trim, propulsion, SMB / lift bag deployment)
What's in it for me?
- The diving activities approximate those of training
- The areas of activities approximate those of training
- Environmental conditions approximate those of training
You will also be eligible to enroll in the TDI Advanced Nitrox Diver, TDI Extended Range, TDI Advanced Wreck and TDI Trimix courses.
- 18 years of age
- SDI Advanced Adventure Diver or equivalent certification from other agencies1
- Proof of at least 25 logged dives2
1 Agencies, such as SDI, SSI and PADI, are members of the World Recreational Scuba Training Council (WRSTC), and many of their courses are recognised as equivalents. Not sure if your current certification from another agency counts? Ask us here!
2 For the best possible learning experience, we recommend having at least 100 logged dives, with 25 dives deeper than 21m before embarking on technical diver training
- Satisfactorily complete the TDI Decompression Procedures course and written examination
- Complete all open water requirements safely and efficiently
- Demonstrate mature, sound judgment concerning dive planning and execution
|Course Preparation||Classroom theory session in Singapore|
|Course Material||TDI Decompression Procedures Diver Manual|
|Equipment||Backmount Double 11.1L Cylinders (DIN valves)
11.1L Deco Cylinder filled with EAN 50 (DIN valve)
|Course Trip (2D2N Liveaboard, Anambas / Igara Wreck)||2 days full board liveaboard trip1
2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
Up to 6 dives2, 3, weather permitting
1 Includes one-way ferry transfer to Nongsa, Batam for boarding. Disembarkation at Punggol Marina, Singapore
Price includes all necessary course material, instructor and certification fees.
Price excludes port fees (SGD 40), payable to the liveaboard operator.
Don’t be limited by NDLs. Become a technical diver today.