What will I learn?
The SDI Advanced Adventure Diver Course provides an overview of the SDI Deep Diver and SDI Navigation Diver specialties. You’ll also get to experience three other SDI speciality dives of your choice! Some of these additional in-water skills may include:
- Finetuning your buoyancy and propulsion techniques
- Executing a night or limited-visibility dive
- Safely exploring wrecks or other underwater structures
- Learning the ins and outs of dive computer algorithms
- And much more! Join us, and get the full Lighthouse experience!
What's in it for me?
Upon successful completion of the SDI Advanced Adventure Diver course, you may:
- Experience open water dives in conditions similar to your training
- Continue your dive education by enrolling in the SDI Rescue Diver Course, other SDI Advanced Diver Courses, or TDI Technical Diver Courses
- Dive up to 30m depth and participate in dives that require “Advanced Open Water Diver” certifications around the world
- 18 years of age, 10 – 17 years of age with written parental consent1
- SDI Open Water Scuba Diver or equivalent certification from other agencies2
1 Juniors may only participate in specialty dives approved for their age
2 Agencies, such as SDI, SSI and PADI, are members of the World Recreational Scuba Training Council (WRSTC), and many of their courses are recognised as equivalents. Not sure if your current certification from another agency counts? Ask us here!
- Demonstrate mature and sound judgment concerning dive planning and execution
- Satisfactorily complete the SDI Advanced Adventure Diver knowledge quests or equivalent online learning course
- Complete all open water requirements safely and efficiently
|Course Preparation||Classroom theory session in Singapore|
|Course Material||SDI Advanced Adventure Diver Manual|
|Equipment Rental||All necessary equipment for the course:
Buoyancy Compensator Device (BCD)
Additionals for SDI Advanced Adventure Diver:
|Course Trip (2D2N Overland, Tioman)||2-way transfers between Singapore and Tioman, Malaysia
2 nights accommodation in Malaysia
2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 dinner
Up to 6 dives, weather permitting
Price includes all necessary course material, instructor and certification fees.
Price excludes marine park fees (MYR 30 ≈ SGD 10), payable to local authorities in Malaysia.
What are you waiting for?