What will I learn?
The SDI Computer Nitrox Course explores how using different breathing gas mixtures underwater affects our physiology and discusses equipment considerations for using Nitrox.
You will learn how to safely use Nitrox mixtures of up to 40 percent of oxygen with a dive computer:
- Discover the benefits and risks of diving Nitrox
- Learn to use your dive computer for Nitrox diving
- Experience analysing your own gas mixture
- And much more! Join us, and get the full Lighthouse experience!
What's in it for me?
Upon successful completion of the SDI Computer Nitrox Diver course, you may:
- Use Nitrox containing 22 – 40 percent of oxygen on your dives
- Increase the safety margins on your dive or extend your bottom times
- Continue your dive education by enrolling in TDI Technical Diver Courses
- 18 years of age, 15 – 17 years of age with written parental consent
- SDI Open Water Scuba Diver, equivalent certification from other agencies, or current enrolment in a recognised open water diver course1
1 Agencies, such as SDI, SSI and PADI, are members of the World Recreational Scuba Training Council (WRSTC), and many of their courses are recognised as equivalents. Not sure if your current certification from another agency counts? Ask us here!
- 100 percent comprehension of questions and answers at the end of each chapter in the SDI Computer Nitrox Diver course
- Analyse at least two Nitrox cylinders
- Log at least one Nitrox cylinders
- Program a Nitrox computer to a mix between 22 – 40 percent of oxygen
|Course||Classroom session in Singapore|
|Course Material||SDI Computer Nitrox Diver Manual|
Price includes all necessary course material, instructor and certification fees.
What are you waiting for?