What will I learn?
- Explore the benefits, hazards and proper procedures when using Nitrox mixes up to 40 percent of oxygen
- Discuss the core theories behind mixed-gas diving
- Plan Nitrox dives with both tables and dive computers
- Consider equipment when working with Nitrox
- Learn to mark and label Nitrox cylinders
- Analyse Nitrox gas mixtures
- Be introduced to Nitrox gas blending methods
What's in it for me?
- Be equipped with the ability to dive EAN-22 to EAN-40 mixtures up to 40m or your deepest certified depth
- Have the ability to enroll in TDI Advanced Nitro and TDI Decompression Procedures courses to further your technical training
- 18 years of age, 15 – 17 years of age with written parental consent
- SDI Open Water Scuba Diver, equivalent certification from other agencies, or current enrolment in a recognised open water diver course1
1 Agencies, such as SDI, SSI and PADI, are members of the World Recreational Scuba Training Council (WRSTC), and many of their courses are recognised as equivalents. Not sure if your current certification from another agency counts? Ask us here!
- Demonstrate understanding of EAD calculations
- Perform oxygen analysis for Nitrox mixtures
- Satisfactorily complete the TDI Nitrox course and written examination
|Course||Classroom session in Singapore|
TDI Nitrox Diver Manual
TDI Nitrox EAD and CNS Toxicity Slate
Price includes all necessary course material, instructor and certification fees.
Take your first step towards becoming a technical diver today!